The Official Forum for iNS.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 am

Name:[iNS Novanator [*lol...*]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50251557
Reason:Point farming by friends and using short circut to charge at hale and stun him for no reason.
Reason for problem:Wants magcian badly.
Notes:Racked up about 1000 points in one map.

Helpers:[iNS]Stealthdude56 (Got away once i said i would be informing the motd about the point farming,I did not get his steam id either)
Reason:Allowing [iNS] Novanator to get a shit load of points.

I think if you don't let him purchase magican he would stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karlmarxism
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Confirmation   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:19 pm

I can confirm said pointfarming, I witnessed that specific event, additionally I have seen him charge hale with a short circuit nowhere near a sentry for the sole purpose of stunning, not even bothering to attack or attempt to lure towards sentry, only for stunning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Adelanto

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I'll talk to him, thanks for the heads-up.

_________________

єтєяиαℓ ★ яєѕт
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karlmarxism
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Update on Novanator Point Farming   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 am

Today (August 8 ) At approximatley 10:30 PM Central, Novanator was involved in yet another point farming incident, this time buddying up with TactlessMeh. On Sawmill Novanator was sitting directly on top of a dispenser with a short circuit with Novanator setting directly under him. Every time metal was handed a short circuit shot was fired into TactlessMeh as Hale (Asspancakes). This continued for about 45 seconds until I called them out on it and they immediately changed their activities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 am

Novanator is amongst the worst pointfarmers I've ever seen, doing it so blatantly that I could shoot myself in the face with a shotgun and people wouldn't notice it as much. He's gotten to the point that it's just plain become habit to him. I think we could either remove all his points or ban him for a week as possible solutions, but ultimately, it's not my choice, although I've seen numerous times where people have let me know that he was pointfarming and as soon as I joined, he stopped as if he was being smart and "evading the police" in a sense. And he DOES just recklessly charge a Hale with his Short Curcuit just to zap him, not even using a weapon after he runs out of metal, preferring to rush to the nearest ammo box to try and get in another zap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
Novanator is amongst the worst pointfarmers I've ever seen, doing it so blatantly that I could shoot myself in the face with a shotgun and people wouldn't notice it as much. He's gotten to the point that it's just plain become habit to him. I think we could either remove all his points or ban him for a week as possible solutions, but ultimately, it's not my choice, although I've seen numerous times where people have let me know that he was pointfarming and as soon as I joined, he stopped as if he was being smart and "evading the police" in a sense. And he DOES just recklessly charge a Hale with his Short Curcuit just to zap him, not even using a weapon after he runs out of metal, preferring to rush to the nearest ammo box to try and get in another zap.
I agree kinda about the points,but the banning will only make him do it more.I suggest removing his magican
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:44 pm

The Next time he gets on, i will do something, trust me i will.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 am

Dimented wrote:
The Next time he gets on, i will do something, trust me i will.
Problem solved. Suggest using one of our suggested ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novanator
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:33 am

ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 am

novanator wrote:
ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
6k? you idoit. you point farmed until you got to magican
Back to top Go down
View user profile
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 pm

novanator wrote:
ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
You've been pointfarming ever since you learned about the Short Circuit getting you points per hit! You can't be so nonchalant about breaking an integral rule of iNS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:00 am

Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
novanator wrote:
ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
You've been pointfarming ever since you learned about the Short Circuit getting you points per hit! You can't be so nonchalant about breaking an integral rule of iNS!
Oh yeah.... Ignore novanator when he says he stops it. Last time I was on the server novanator went from argument to being very king to me and begging to stop the argument. He claimed that he "point farmed on 6000 points" and gweeb removed 2000 points. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novanator
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Applejack wrote:
novanator wrote:
ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
6k? you idoit. you point farmed until you got to magican
ya and i started point farmin' when i was at 44k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novanator
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Applejack wrote:
Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
novanator wrote:
ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
You've been pointfarming ever since you learned about the Short Circuit getting you points per hit! You can't be so nonchalant about breaking an integral rule of iNS!
Oh yeah.... Ignore novanator when he says he stops it. Last time I was on the server novanator went from argument to being very king to me and begging to stop the argument. He claimed that he "point farmed on 6000 points" and gweeb removed 2000 points. Question
he did ask him yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novanator
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Applejack wrote:
Name:[iNS Novanator [*lol...*]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50251557
Reason:Point farming by friends and using short circut to charge at hale and stun him for no reason.
Reason for problem:Wants magcian badly.
Notes:Racked up about 1000 points in one map.

Helpers:[iNS]Stealthdude56 (Got away once i said i would be informing the motd about the point farming,I did not get his steam id either)
Reason:Allowing [iNS] Novanator to get a shit load of points.

I think if you don't let him purchase magican he would stop
i made roughly 550 points in a map ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novanator
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
novanator wrote:
ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
You've been pointfarming ever since you learned about the Short Circuit getting you points per hit! You can't be so nonchalant about breaking an integral rule of iNS!
ok out of teh subject but how do u get those pins things at the bottom?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novanator
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh yeah now the asshole chanegd his name into [iNS] Blaz3r.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 am

novanator wrote:
http://inumbersector.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-stuff it doesn't say no point farmin'
It says it on the server itself. If the rules haven't been updated on the forum, the server is always up to date, so there's no excuse trying to loophole it.

Oh, and Applejack is lying. He's pulling his pointless personal vendetta with Blaz3r into this and should be ignored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 am

Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
novanator wrote:
http://inumbersector.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-stuff it doesn't say no point farmin'
It says it on the server itself. If the rules haven't been updated on the forum, the server is always up to date, so there's no excuse trying to loophole it.

Oh, and Applejack is lying. He's pulling his pointless personal vendetta with Blaz3r into this and should be ignored.
No i mean he chanegd his name into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sergeant Pancakes
Bronze
Bronze
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Was this whole problem with Novanator point farming the reason why now you don't get any points for stunning hale in any way (not just with the SC) and you only get 5 points for ubering someone? I guess I get removing the points you gte for using the SC, but why was Uber points reduced to 5? Now to only way you can get a decent amount of points through regular gameplay is as Hale. Or am I just complaining too much, but I would like a answer to all this. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Adelanto

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
Was this whole problem with Novanator point farming the reason why now you don't get any points for stunning hale in any way (not just with the SC) and you only get 5 points for ubering someone? I guess I get removing the points you gte for using the SC, but why was Uber points reduced to 5? Now to only way you can get a decent amount of points through regular gameplay is as Hale. Or am I just complaining too much, but I would like a answer to all this. Sad
Not really. You can rack up points by simply dealing a lot of damage.
Play demo, heavy, spy, ect.

_________________

єтєяиαℓ ★ яєѕт
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Gweeb wrote:
Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
Was this whole problem with Novanator point farming the reason why now you don't get any points for stunning hale in any way (not just with the SC) and you only get 5 points for ubering someone? I guess I get removing the points you gte for using the SC, but why was Uber points reduced to 5? Now to only way you can get a decent amount of points through regular gameplay is as Hale. Or am I just complaining too much, but I would like a answer to all this. Sad
Not really. You can rack up points by simply dealing a lot of damage.
Play demo, heavy, spy, ect.
Those points are for the in game score board
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Williamsburg,VA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Gweeb wrote:
Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
Was this whole problem with Novanator point farming the reason why now you don't get any points for stunning hale in any way (not just with the SC) and you only get 5 points for ubering someone? I guess I get removing the points you gte for using the SC, but why was Uber points reduced to 5? Now to only way you can get a decent amount of points through regular gameplay is as Hale. Or am I just complaining too much, but I would like a answer to all this. Sad
Not really. You can rack up points by simply dealing a lot of damage.
Play demo, heavy, spy, ect.
Those points are for the in game score board
Back to top Go down
View user profile
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Gweeb wrote:
Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
Was this whole problem with Novanator point farming the reason why now you don't get any points for stunning hale in any way (not just with the SC) and you only get 5 points for ubering someone? I guess I get removing the points you gte for using the SC, but why was Uber points reduced to 5? Now to only way you can get a decent amount of points through regular gameplay is as Hale. Or am I just complaining too much, but I would like a answer to all this. Sad
Not really. You can rack up points by simply dealing a lot of damage.
Play demo, heavy, spy, ect.
It's still easy to get points as an Ubercharging Medic. Have you ever considered Uberchaining?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   

Back to top Go down
 
Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Kiosk :: Reporting-
Jump to: