Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]

Go down 
+3
Vin XR-24
karlmarxism
Applejack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 am

Name:[iNS Novanator [*lol...*]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50251557
Reason:Point farming by friends and using short circut to charge at hale and stun him for no reason.
Reason for problem:Wants magcian badly.
Notes:Racked up about 1000 points in one map.

Helpers:[iNS]Stealthdude56 (Got away once i said i would be informing the motd about the point farming,I did not get his steam id either)
Reason:Allowing [iNS] Novanator to get a shit load of points.

I think if you don't let him purchase magican he would stop
Back to top Go down
karlmarxism
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Confirmation   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:19 pm

I can confirm said pointfarming, I witnessed that specific event, additionally I have seen him charge hale with a short circuit nowhere near a sentry for the sole purpose of stunning, not even bothering to attack or attempt to lure towards sentry, only for stunning.
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I'll talk to him, thanks for the heads-up.
Back to top Go down
karlmarxism
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Update on Novanator Point Farming   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 am

Today (August 8 ) At approximatley 10:30 PM Central, Novanator was involved in yet another point farming incident, this time buddying up with TactlessMeh. On Sawmill Novanator was sitting directly on top of a dispenser with a short circuit with Novanator setting directly under him. Every time metal was handed a short circuit shot was fired into TactlessMeh as Hale (Asspancakes). This continued for about 45 seconds until I called them out on it and they immediately changed their activities.
Back to top Go down
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
British Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 am

Novanator is amongst the worst pointfarmers I've ever seen, doing it so blatantly that I could shoot myself in the face with a shotgun and people wouldn't notice it as much. He's gotten to the point that it's just plain become habit to him. I think we could either remove all his points or ban him for a week as possible solutions, but ultimately, it's not my choice, although I've seen numerous times where people have let me know that he was pointfarming and as soon as I joined, he stopped as if he was being smart and "evading the police" in a sense. And he DOES just recklessly charge a Hale with his Short Curcuit just to zap him, not even using a weapon after he runs out of metal, preferring to rush to the nearest ammo box to try and get in another zap.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
Novanator is amongst the worst pointfarmers I've ever seen, doing it so blatantly that I could shoot myself in the face with a shotgun and people wouldn't notice it as much. He's gotten to the point that it's just plain become habit to him. I think we could either remove all his points or ban him for a week as possible solutions, but ultimately, it's not my choice, although I've seen numerous times where people have let me know that he was pointfarming and as soon as I joined, he stopped as if he was being smart and "evading the police" in a sense. And he DOES just recklessly charge a Hale with his Short Curcuit just to zap him, not even using a weapon after he runs out of metal, preferring to rush to the nearest ammo box to try and get in another zap.
I agree kinda about the points,but the banning will only make him do it more.I suggest removing his magican
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:44 pm

The Next time he gets on, i will do something, trust me i will.
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 am

Dimented wrote:
The Next time he gets on, i will do something, trust me i will.
Problem solved. Suggest using one of our suggested ideas
Back to top Go down
novanator
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:33 am

ok its me and i did point farm and i point farmed 6k and gweeb removed 2k
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 am

novanator wrote:
6k? you idoit. you point farmed until you got to magican
Back to top Go down
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
British Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 pm

novanator wrote:
You've been pointfarming ever since you learned about the Short Circuit getting you points per hit! You can't be so nonchalant about breaking an integral rule of iNS!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:00 am

novanator wrote:
You've been pointfarming ever since you learned about the Short Circuit getting you points per hit! You can't be so nonchalant about breaking an integral rule of iNS!
Oh yeah.... Ignore novanator when he says he stops it. Last time I was on the server novanator went from argument to being very king to me and begging to stop the argument. He claimed that he "point farmed on 6000 points" and gweeb removed 2000 points. Question
Back to top Go down
novanator
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Applejack wrote:
novanator wrote:
6k? you idoit. you point farmed until you got to magican
ya and i started point farmin' when i was at 44k
Back to top Go down
novanator
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Applejack wrote:
novanator wrote:
Oh yeah.... Ignore novanator when he says he stops it. Last time I was on the server novanator went from argument to being very king to me and begging to stop the argument. He claimed that he "point farmed on 6000 points" and gweeb removed 2000 points. Question
he did ask him yourself
Back to top Go down
novanator
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Applejack wrote:
Name:[iNS Novanator [*lol...*]
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50251557
Reason:Point farming by friends and using short circut to charge at hale and stun him for no reason.
Reason for problem:Wants magcian badly.
Notes:Racked up about 1000 points in one map.

Helpers:[iNS]Stealthdude56 (Got away once i said i would be informing the motd about the point farming,I did not get his steam id either)
Reason:Allowing [iNS] Novanator to get a shit load of points.

I think if you don't let him purchase magican he would stop
i made roughly 550 points in a map ok
Back to top Go down
novanator
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:06 pm

novanator wrote:
ok out of teh subject but how do u get those pins things at the bottom?
Back to top Go down
novanator
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh yeah now the asshole chanegd his name into [iNS] Blaz3r.
Back to top Go down
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
British Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 am

novanator wrote:
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-stuff it doesn't say no point farmin'
It says it on the server itself. If the rules haven't been updated on the forum, the server is always up to date, so there's no excuse trying to loophole it.

Oh, and Applejack is lying. He's pulling his pointless personal vendetta with Blaz3r into this and should be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 am

novanator wrote:
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules-and-stuff it doesn't say no point farmin'
It says it on the server itself. If the rules haven't been updated on the forum, the server is always up to date, so there's no excuse trying to loophole it.

Oh, and Applejack is lying. He's pulling his pointless personal vendetta with Blaz3r into this and should be ignored.
No i mean he chanegd his name into it.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Pancakes
Bronze
Bronze
Sergeant Pancakes

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Was this whole problem with Novanator point farming the reason why now you don't get any points for stunning hale in any way (not just with the SC) and you only get 5 points for ubering someone? I guess I get removing the points you gte for using the SC, but why was Uber points reduced to 5? Now to only way you can get a decent amount of points through regular gameplay is as Hale. Or am I just complaining too much, but I would like a answer to all this. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
Was this whole problem with Novanator point farming the reason why now you don't get any points for stunning hale in any way (not just with the SC) and you only get 5 points for ubering someone? I guess I get removing the points you gte for using the SC, but why was Uber points reduced to 5? Now to only way you can get a decent amount of points through regular gameplay is as Hale. Or am I just complaining too much, but I would like a answer to all this. Sad
Not really. You can rack up points by simply dealing a lot of damage.
Play demo, heavy, spy, ect.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Gweeb wrote:
Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
Those points are for the in game score board
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Gweeb wrote:
Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
Those points are for the in game score board
Back to top Go down
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
British Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Gweeb wrote:
Sergeant Pancakes wrote:
It's still easy to get points as an Ubercharging Medic. Have you ever considered Uberchaining?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]   Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting [iNS] Novanator [*lol...*]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next