Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting about Kilmor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Limide
Silver
Silver
Limide

Reporting about Kilmor Empty
PostSubject: Reporting about Kilmor   Reporting about Kilmor EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Name: Kilmor
STEAM ID or Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kilmor
Reason: God Modding (using it to make huge amount of damage)
Day: January 29th 2012
Any Known Aliases: Not any as i known
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Reporting about Kilmor   Reporting about Kilmor EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Kilmor wrote:
Actually it was Buddha mode and I didn't notice it was still on until you tried to kill me. So I killed myself.

I did not intentionally use Buddha mode during the round nor did I gain any advantage from using it as I took responsibility for Buddha mode still being active and slayed myself.

The damage done to you was in no way related to Buddha mode being active as you had your back turned and did not see me when I began taunting you with the huntsman. Nor did you do any damage to me until you were pushed away from me by one of my team mates. Only when you struck me with your axe did I realize Buddha mode was still active. Upon realizing this I immediately stopped and slayed myself using the console. The only reason I was even able to start taunting you was because I was behind you while you were crawling through the vents of the map Dunger. It was not as if you were attacking me when I started taunting you.

And if anyone is wondering what I was doing with Buddha mode the previous round I was repeatedly using the equalizer taunt with solider.
meep, just don't do it again
Back to top Go down
Limide
Silver
Silver
Limide

PostSubject: Re: Reporting about Kilmor   Reporting about Kilmor EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Kilmor wrote:
Actually it was Buddha mode and I didn't notice it was still on until you tried to kill me. So I killed myself.

I did not intentionally use Buddha mode during the round nor did I gain any advantage from using it as I took responsibility for Buddha mode still being active and slayed myself.

The damage done to you was in no way related to Buddha mode being active as you had your back turned and did not see me when I began taunting you with the huntsman. Nor did you do any damage to me until you were pushed away from me by one of my team mates. Only when you struck me with your axe did I realize Buddha mode was still active. Upon realizing this I immediately stopped and slayed myself using the console. The only reason I was even able to start taunting you was because I was behind you while you were crawling through the vents of the map Dunger. It was not as if you were attacking me when I started taunting you.

And if anyone is wondering what I was doing with Buddha mode the previous round I was repeatedly using the equalizer taunt with solider.

Btw, if you wouldnt use buddha mode, i have would kill you earliel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting about Kilmor   Reporting about Kilmor Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting about Kilmor
Page 1 of 1