Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft server?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HaxMuffin
Recruit
Recruit
HaxMuffin

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Mr. Hoovy brought up the idea on the group page and I agree that we should have an iNS server for Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/1337H4XX3R
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:20 pm

HaxMuffin wrote:
Mr. Hoovy brought up the idea on the group page and I agree that we should have an iNS server for Minecraft.

Servers cost money ya know.
The main iNS server is already costing dim $40/month
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:11 pm

I try to make things to the benefit of the most, if enough people want one, I can add one, depending on costs. However, you probably won't see me on there...
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
HaxMuffin
Recruit
Recruit
HaxMuffin

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Eternal Rest wrote:
HaxMuffin wrote:

Servers cost money ya know.
The main iNS server is already costing dim $40/month

I know that servers cost money. Minecraft servers are a lot cheaper, though. Plus, it could pay for itself with all the iNS donors.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/1337H4XX3R
SpicyOryhara
Bronze
Bronze
SpicyOryhara

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 am

I got an 8 slot server you guys can use. I don't go on it at all but I can maintain it again if you want me to get it back up. It's dirt cheap for me so if you want to throw a bit into it then we could get more slots if needed. I don't play the game anymore but I don't have the heart to cancel it as I am still get a sweet deal on the server as they haven't taken away my discount that was only suppose to be for one month. lol
Back to top Go down
The Hustle Hoovy
Bronze
Bronze
The Hustle Hoovy

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 am

You can get one for free simply with a) Hamachi, or b) Port Forwarding. Although the second method is much more efficient in terms of lag reduction.
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:52 am

If you guys can get enough people in on this, I'll create a minecraft server.
Back to top Go down
SpicyOryhara
Bronze
Bronze
SpicyOryhara

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

ASDFKJASDLKFJASLKDJ

JUST TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT

I'm getting so pissed with people not wanting to use a FREE HOSTED 8 MAN SERVER WITH A GIGABYTE OF RAM! I'm paying for this still and don't want to cancel it! I'll give others the log in info if they want to command it and I trust them! I don't care! I fucking hate minecraft now, just use my damn fucking server!
Back to top Go down
SpicyOryhara
Bronze
Bronze
SpicyOryhara

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 pm

SpicyOryhara wrote:

AND THIS IS THE HYPERLINK CLICK IT
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:02 am

SpicyOryhara wrote:
ASDFKJASDLKFJASLKDJ

I'm getting so pissed with people not wanting to use a FREE HOSTED 8 MAN SERVER WITH A GIGABYTE OF RAM! I'm paying for this still and don't want to cancel it! I'll give others the log in info if they want to command it and I trust them! I don't care! I fucking hate minecraft now, just use my damn fucking server!

Its Voxelpug though, putting this to my server listings will result in Voxelpug servers outnumbering iNS servers... Neutral
Back to top Go down
SpicyOryhara
Bronze
Bronze
SpicyOryhara

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:15 am

What? Oh, no its actually not. I tried to have the server for them but no one would use it. That's a really really sore topic for me as the rest of them just went and bought their own servers after I was giving them one for FREE to use as ever they fucking wanted. So for all I care, it's iNS owned now. If there are people that will maintain it, I will log in and change the password to something I don't use and give them direct access to work the server, as long as I'm still the owner.

Yeah, it's not Voxelpug and it never will be. Those bitches don't even remember I have a server.

Oh, and I just use that sight for my own dumping ground now. Use it for map redirect download and picture hosting. Don't let that fool you.
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 am

alrite, well then i'll gladly attempt to run it. Lets talk later about this so we can announce it to the group later.
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:35 pm

I've never even played minecraft. :u
Back to top Go down
SpicyOryhara
Bronze
Bronze
SpicyOryhara

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah, I still need to get shit in order with it. Thinking of just making a whitelist but it's up to you doods what you want to do. Let's talk soon, Dim. Finally use the fucking server for something. Maybe get me to play it again. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft server?   Minecraft server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft server?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Kiosk :: Suggestions-
Jump to: