Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy
Bronze
Bronze
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy

Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow Empty
PostSubject: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:29 am

So apparently SillyGreenCow wanted me to give you all this message Quote:" go head tell everone ill never be on ins sever again I FOUND 100% better and no admin abuse sever that is call Xisles[ this is silly green cow] good night". Well i fulfilled his request and now i sleep because it's 3AM >Sad

Back to top Go down
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
British Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 am

[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy wrote:
So apparently SillyGreenCow wanted me to give you all this message Quote:" go head tell everone ill never be on ins sever again I FOUND 100% better and no admin abuse sever that is call Xisles[ this is silly green cow] good night". Well i fulfilled his request and now i sleep because it's 3AM >Sad
He sent me the same thing.
THE EXACT SAME THING.
For some reason, I think it's a canned message and he was hacked. Let's not hold our breath on this one, cause I'm not believing/trusting this one for a second.
Back to top Go down
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy
Bronze
Bronze
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy wrote:
He sent me the same thing.
THE EXACT SAME THING.
For some reason, I think it's a canned message and he was hacked. Let's not hold our breath on this one, cause I'm not believing/trusting this one for a second.
Well im not to sure my self i mean come on if i was rank 1# i wouldn't just give that shyt up so easily Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 pm

He's my brother, he's just mad i took his abilities away
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
British Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Dimented wrote:
He's my brother, he's just mad i took his abilities away
.-. Mind=Blown. I never would have guessed. Alright, that makes everything make complete and total sense.
Back to top Go down
legomovies911
Bronze
Bronze
legomovies911

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

are you sure dim? while i was in-game he said he wasnt leaving because his abilities were taken away but because of the admin abuse
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/legomovies911?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Discussions :: iNS General-
Jump to: