Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulzhamburger
Recruit
Recruit

Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors   Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Well I have been playing on the server quite a while and this is the first time I feel there is a need to make a post about this, like the topic says there has been a large number of players who just want to dick around and respawn every game, there are also a few players who are being complete dicks and bitches. I'm sure anyone who have played with these players know who they are. I would just like to bring this to the attention of frequent forum users and admins.
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors   Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:39 pm

screenshots, vids, names, IDs, actions,etc. can help me identify them...
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Lulzhamburger
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors   Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Okey dokey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors   Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudden Influx of Bitches and Corrupt Donors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Kiosk :: Archives-
Jump to: