Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teh Final Battle Evar

Go down 
+5
Mr. Hoovy
JoBe
Neow46
your own stupidity
Dimented
9 posters

KILMOR OR SANDBOX
KILMOR
Teh Final Battle Evar I_vote_lcap83%Teh Final Battle Evar I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
SANDBOX
Teh Final Battle Evar I_vote_lcap17%Teh Final Battle Evar I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

Teh Final Battle Evar Empty
PostSubject: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Kilmor vs Sandbox

for co-owner,

who wins?

Some stats (to let you guys know how much I know of each person)

Kilmor:
Has frapped Some events.
Donated and Shit.
Plays on the server alot

Sandbox:
Has advanced computer knowledge
Likes Touhou
Doesn't play on the server AS much

From what i see, we have a guy who loves the server vs a knowledged person. I want to know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze
your own stupidity

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

well i guess i lose
Back to top Go down
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm

I vote Kilmor, i ACTUALLY know him
Back to top Go down
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze
your own stupidity

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

derp kilmor me too
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm

hmm.... someone who has donated and is a ultra donor (i think) kicks ass at magician probably one of the most known people on the server versus. sandman? or was it sandbox... never heard of him
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hoovy
Recruit
Recruit
Mr. Hoovy

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

My vote must go to Sandbox. Even though Kilmor is incredibly sexy, I don't find him the kind of person to co-own a server.
Back to top Go down
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze
your own stupidity

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm

lol
he likes touhou
Back to top Go down
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 pm

I voted Kilmor because he is dedicated to the server and knows more about everyone who plays it.
Sandbox does not if thats correct. I Don't mean any offense but also just because he likes a certain Anime doesn't make him anymore useful. I'd rather have someone thats dedicated to the server rather then someone who isn't for a owner/co-owner
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sandbox
Recruit
Recruit
Mr.Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:53 am

To specify some things, for you guys to read later, Dimented doesn't know me that much because I don't always play TF2, so he had a limited amount of things to say, for example, "Likes Touhou" is only one of the things he knows about myself. As for dedication to the server, Yes I do not play as much as Kilmor, but that doesn't mean I don't like the server any less. In fact, the majority of the time I play on the servers! When I dedicate my self, I am a hardworking guy, who can have fun by making everyone happy, and enjoys being someone that is there to help a friend. I would enjoy having the opportunity to work with the server, alongside Dimented, and getting to know everyone as the co-owner of the server.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Sandbox
Recruit
Recruit
Mr.Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Kilmor wrote:
I find it in bad taste to try to persuade people during the poll so I won't advertise myself. The only thing I want is for you to vote for who YOU want to help you.
If you actually read it, you would read the first sentence to know that I said that to "specify." I don't want to feel like some random person who came along...
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Mr.Sandbox wrote:
Kilmor wrote:
I find it in bad taste to try to persuade people during the poll so I won't advertise myself. The only thing I want is for you to vote for who YOU want to help you.
If you actually read it, you would read the first sentence to know that I said that to "specify." I don't want to feel like some random person who came along...

just cause you said specify at the begining the end was still persudasion
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sandbox
Recruit
Recruit
Mr.Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 pm

JoBe wrote:
Mr.Sandbox wrote:
Kilmor wrote:

just cause you said specify at the begining the end was still persudasion
The ending, was me giving other points besides the fact that I "Like Touhou."
Back to top Go down
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 pm

From what Kilmor told me he codes games, is this non experienced to you?
Back to top Go down
Shock Therapy XR-93
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Thanks.   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 pm

I am actually dissapointed. I understand they donate, and play, but thats what I had to do to get admin. Sandbox does not have advanced computer knowledge, he likes to gloat about it, but he has average computer knowledge, and can only code a small amount of java. Kilmor donates, he's a great player, and I've never had any complaints about him, but he isn't even staff. I donate, hell, last week i donated enough to run the iNS server, AND the iMS server! But I have been working my butt off every time that I get on my computer, just so I can help please the members of iNS, but i wasn't even consdered? It's great to know i'm appreciated, dim. -Love, Shock.
P.S.: I forgot to also talk about the new game mode I'm funding, and my willingness to do whatever the hell you tell me to help the server.
Dimented wrote:
Kilmor vs Sandbox

for co-owner,

who wins?

Kilmor:
Has frapped Some events.
Donated and Shit.
Plays on the server alot

Sandbox:
Likes Touhou

From what i see, we have a guy who loves the server vs a knowledged person. I want to know what you guys think.

Last edited by Shock Therapy XR-93 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze
your own stupidity

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Shock Therapy XR-93 wrote:
I am actually dissapointed. I understand they donate, and play, but thats what I had to do to get admin. Sandbox does not have advanced computer knowledge, he likes to gloat about it, but he has average computer knowledge, and can only code a small amount of java. Kilmor donates, he's a great player, and I've never had any complaints about him, but he isn't even staff. I donate, hell, last week i donated enough to run the iNS server, AND the iMS server! But I have been working my butt off every time that I get on my computer, just so I can help please the members of iNS, but i wasn't even consdered? It's great to know i'm appreciated, dim. -Love, Shock.
Dimented wrote:
Kilmor vs Sandbox

for co-owner,

who wins?

Kilmor:
Has frapped Some events.
Donated and Shit.
Plays on the server alot

Sandbox:
Likes Touhou

ouch.....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hoovy
Recruit
Recruit
Mr. Hoovy

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Dimented wrote:
Kilmor vs Sandbox

for co-owner,

who wins?

Kilmor:
Has frapped Some events.
Donated and Shit.
Plays on the server alot

Sandbox:
Likes Touhou

After reading that speech,
I request a revote with shock as someone I can vote for.
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Mr. Hoovy wrote:
Dimented wrote:
Kilmor vs Sandbox

for co-owner,

who wins?

Kilmor:
Has frapped Some events.
Donated and Shit.
Plays on the server alot

Sandbox:
Likes Touhou

shock is a admin so what would you vote for XD
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 am

JoBe wrote:
Mr. Hoovy wrote:
Dimented wrote:
Kilmor vs Sandbox

for co-owner,

who wins?

Kilmor:
Has frapped Some events.
Donated and Shit.
Plays on the server alot

Sandbox:
Likes Touhou

vote for me =w=
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 am

JoBe wrote:
Mr. Hoovy wrote:
Dimented wrote:
Kilmor vs Sandbox

for co-owner,

who wins?

Kilmor:
Has frapped Some events.
Donated and Shit.
Plays on the server alot

Sandbox:
Likes Touhou

um i'm a dumb this is for co-owner...
Back to top Go down
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze
your own stupidity

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:50 am

Uhh is this vote dead?
Kilmor is already a super admin, so.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Final Battle Evar   Teh Final Battle Evar Empty

Back to top Go down

Teh Final Battle Evar
Page 1 of 1