Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inw Nerf In first arena match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

Inw Nerf In first arena match Empty
PostSubject: Inw Nerf In first arena match   Inw Nerf In first arena match EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Not following guidelines but i figured that this goes the best here... Inws not work in the first round when its an arena match. I like to win those but impossible against people with inws. If it doesnt go here.... uhh idk
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hoovy
Recruit
Recruit
Mr. Hoovy

PostSubject: Re: Inw Nerf In first arena match   Inw Nerf In first arena match EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:28 am

Eh, I suppose you're right, I have my iNW's edited to be fair for VSH, but in regular mode it's just OP...
I.E My scattergun, does more damage and sets people on fire+knockback/disables double jump. Disabling double jump is bad for VSH, then I can't jump over hale, but the knockback, fire and more damage helps against him such as when I'm the last player. So I can get easily stuck in a corner Razz I don't know maps that well
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Inw Nerf In first arena match   Inw Nerf In first arena match EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm fairly sure it's not possible to disable them during a certain round, sorry guys. The arena round isn't meant to be taken seriously anyway, it's just there to give people time to connect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inw Nerf In first arena match   Inw Nerf In first arena match Empty

Back to top Go down

Inw Nerf In first arena match
Page 1 of 1