Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dimented

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

To Dimented Empty
PostSubject: To Dimented   To Dimented EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 am

Well, first off I would like to say sorry for sounding a bit hostile twoards you the other day... March 8th. if you dont remember I came to you telling you about your donatiing prices and how they were affecting how donations were sent and that it was'nt a good choice to have it cheaper to pay in items rather than money (example 2 keys=5 dollars=4 ref 2 rec, super donor 7$ or 4-5 refined). I do now realize that could have better expressed myself instead of sounding like a total prick. Looking back i was a bit mad because I did play on your server every day and i was not to happy about it being shut down and was not a good choice to rant to the owner. If you accept my apology that would be wonderful, id absolutely hate to not play on your server.

Sincerley, Jordan.

P.S not entirely sure if this is in the right topic... after-all there is no "Apologize to dimented" forum thingy. Yeah I said thingy.
P.P.S why am I nervous to post this?

Last edited by |inter| Jordan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Lulzhamburger
Recruit
Recruit

To Dimented Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dimented   To Dimented EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm

I can see how this affected Dim but to be honest we have many more players that are much more annoying than Jordan. I hope you can unban him since he was quite a nice person to play tf2 with.
Back to top Go down

To Dimented
Page 1 of 1