The Official Forum for iNS.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legomovies911
Bronze
Bronze
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 18
Location : Heaven

PostSubject: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm getting MW3 and if u want to play with me on either cod4, mw2, black ops, little big planet, castle crashers and maybe a few other games. If you want to play with me on a game on PS3 add me - lm911ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/legomovies911?feature=mhee
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:16 pm

sadface.jpg I'm probably getting MW3 on PC.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 21
Location : Adelanto

PostSubject: Re: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:03 am

Dimented wrote:
sadface.jpg I'm probably getting MW3 on PC.
Pft, I'm not getting mw3, BF3 is gonna be better, sadly enough.
I was a big mw2 fan boy but mw3 just looks....way too similiar to mw2.

_________________

єтєяиαℓ ★ яєѕт
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:31 pm

good thing i didn't buy MW2, lol.

Battlefield 3 on consoles seems like something only an autistic kid would do.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 21
Location : Adelanto

PostSubject: Re: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Dimented wrote:
good thing i didn't buy MW2, lol.

Battlefield 3 on consoles seems like something only an autistic kid would do.
And why is that?
I'm getting it on console because I don't have a really high end PC but I still want to have maxed out graphics.

_________________

єтєяиαℓ ★ яєѕт
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Gweeb wrote:
Dimented wrote:
good thing i didn't buy MW2, lol.

Battlefield 3 on consoles seems like something only an autistic kid would do.
And why is that?
I'm getting it on console because I don't have a really high end PC but I still want to have maxed out graphics.

30 FPS

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 21
Location : Adelanto

PostSubject: Re: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 am

Dimented wrote:
Gweeb wrote:
Dimented wrote:
good thing i didn't buy MW2, lol.

Battlefield 3 on consoles seems like something only an autistic kid would do.
And why is that?
I'm getting it on console because I don't have a really high end PC but I still want to have maxed out graphics.

30 FPS
I'd most likely get like 10 on my desired setting if I played on my PC.....

_________________

єтєяиαℓ ★ яєѕт
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3   

Back to top Go down
 
Getting mw3 and playing other games on ps3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» Black Powder from Warlord Games
» Newport Games Updates for Week Ending June 19th.
» Newport Games Now Carries Corvus Belli 15mm 100 Years War
» ACME Games is MOVING

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: Other Gaming :: PS3 Gaming-
Jump to: