Share | 

Control over "admin abuse"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Control over "admin abuse"   Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Not saying that the use of power is admin abuse but I feel there should be a arbitrator for all these situations with "admin abuse". (The reason for quoting admin abuse is that it's actually quite rare if not non-existent to see the so called admin abuse Neutral . ) Overall there should be someone or something to clarify whether these situations are indeed abuse. Also I'd like to hear Dims rules on the use of admin power. (Side note:This applys to admins and doners)

Now for the lighter side of this.
1. I am not targeting Admins nor doners in any negative way.
2.This is just my way of trying to resolve the problem people have with admins and doners with there power.
3.If I have insulted any of the admins/doners this post was not meant to have that affect Gomenasai hontoni gomenasai>.<.(Tl note: I'm so sorry I'm truly sorry >.<)
4.Thank you for your time and cooperation Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilmor
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Control over "admin abuse"   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm

You've now been banned for posting this....

No but seriously, if you guys have any complaints about stuff like this talk to Dim Gweeb and me about this. Making general statements isn't going to help anyone unless you come to us and specifically talk about a certain person/people. This goes for other issues too like broken magician items ect. If you want something done about it, message us and tell us specifically what the problem is.

Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: I see oh wise Kilmor-sama...   Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:15 am

Well as far as the admin aduse goes I only made that statement because at that time alot of people where complaining about it, but when I analyzed what the situations were it was almost never "admin abuse" just some people who got but-sore about an admin/doner doing something within the rules of being a admin/doner. Neutral Ps. I'm not sure if inw's can be fix because none of mine work and i don't see anyone that's able to use them but if you could pm me the reason behind all that i would greatly appreciate it. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control over "admin abuse"   

Back to top Go down

Control over "admin abuse"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1