The Official Forum for iNS.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy
Bronze
Bronze
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 22
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:29 am

So apparently SillyGreenCow wanted me to give you all this message Quote:" go head tell everone ill never be on ins sever again I FOUND 100% better and no admin abuse sever that is call Xisles[ this is silly green cow] good night". Well i fulfilled his request and now i sleep because it's 3AM >Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 am

[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy wrote:
So apparently SillyGreenCow wanted me to give you all this message Quote:" go head tell everone ill never be on ins sever again I FOUND 100% better and no admin abuse sever that is call Xisles[ this is silly green cow] good night". Well i fulfilled his request and now i sleep because it's 3AM >Sad
He sent me the same thing.
THE EXACT SAME THING.
For some reason, I think it's a canned message and he was hacked. Let's not hold our breath on this one, cause I'm not believing/trusting this one for a second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy
Bronze
Bronze
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 22
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Stupid Jesus Medic wrote:
[iNS]OmegaHeavySpy wrote:
So apparently SillyGreenCow wanted me to give you all this message Quote:" go head tell everone ill never be on ins sever again I FOUND 100% better and no admin abuse sever that is call Xisles[ this is silly green cow] good night". Well i fulfilled his request and now i sleep because it's 3AM >Sad
He sent me the same thing.
THE EXACT SAME THING.
For some reason, I think it's a canned message and he was hacked. Let's not hold our breath on this one, cause I'm not believing/trusting this one for a second.
Well im not to sure my self i mean come on if i was rank 1# i wouldn't just give that shyt up so easily Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 pm

He's my brother, he's just mad i took his abilities away

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inumbersector.forumotion.com
British Soldier
Silver
Silver
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Dimented wrote:
He's my brother, he's just mad i took his abilities away
.-. Mind=Blown. I never would have guessed. Alright, that makes everything make complete and total sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legomovies911
Bronze
Bronze
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 18
Location : Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

are you sure dim? while i was in-game he said he wasnt leaving because his abilities were taken away but because of the admin abuse
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/legomovies911?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow   

Back to top Go down
 
Ok then.....Bye SillyGreenCow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Discussions :: iNS General-
Jump to: