Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for New Co-Owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

Looking for New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for New Co-Owner   Looking for New Co-Owner EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 am

I am in request of someone who can assist me in the simple [CONFIGURATION] of iNWs, you will be placed as co-owner of iNS if you apply. I will help you learn how to [configure] so that the multitudes can have their weapons a bit faster. This is rather sudden, but, its for the best.

-XR-74

EDIT: changed the term "coding" (i really didnt know what else to call it, trust me its REALLY EASY)

Last edited by Dimented on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Co-Owner   Looking for New Co-Owner EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Dimented wrote:
I am in request of someone who can assist me in the simple coding of iNWs, you will be placed as co-owner of iNS if you apply. I will help you learn how to code so that the mutltitudes can have their weapons a bit faster. This is rather sudden, but, its for the best.

-XR-74

I know nothing of coding and usually fail at simple computer stuff but i'd be more then happy if you'd give me a shot also what happened to the previous co-owner?
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Co-Owner   Looking for New Co-Owner EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:47 pm

if your stuck deciding between me and kilmor do kilmor cause he doesn't suck at coding like meh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze
your own stupidity

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Co-Owner   Looking for New Co-Owner EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 pm

i am also willing to do this. i have knowledge of coding in many different languages, including java, c++, and sourcepawn. i know how many people are magician and admins, and i realize how many requests i will have from them, but i think i can handle them. i come on the server a lot, and i can take requests from people both through steam and through the server. i am willing to help, and to learn.

sincerely,
your own stupidity

P.S. What happening to gweeb?

EDIT: i also think it would be smart to put more than one person in charge of this as it seems to be quite a job, and the load would be lessened on the person doing it. some of us already have some admin powers, (me, kilmor.,jobe) and i think a lot of us alreadyknow how to be an admin based on dealing with idiot people on the server. we have been donor for a very long time (me and kilmor)
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Co-Owner   Looking for New Co-Owner EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

your own stupidity wrote:
i am also willing to do this. i have knowledge of coding in many different languages, including java, c++, and sourcepawn. i know how many people are magician and admins, and i realize how many requests i will have from them, but i think i can handle them. i come on the server a lot, and i can take requests from people both through steam and through the server. i am willing to help, and to learn.

sincerely,
your own stupidity

P.S. What happening to gweeb?

EDIT: i also think it would be smart to put more than one person in charge of this as it seems to be quite a job, and the load would be lessened on the person doing it. some of us already have some admin powers, (me, kilmor.,jobe) and i think a lot of us alreadyknow how to be an admin based on dealing with idiot people on the server. we have been donor for a very long time (me and kilmor)

I agree 100% that we should have more then one person in charege of magic/iNWs but still one co-owner. Maybe some people could get the if someone tells them then tell dim or the co-owner Also i've been a donor for a long time too Razz
Back to top Go down
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Co-Owner   Looking for New Co-Owner EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

i'd like to learn coding, but if i fail at it horribly, you can just try another co-owner Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Co-Owner   Looking for New Co-Owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for New Co-Owner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Kiosk :: Archives-
Jump to: