Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer

Go down 
+3
JoBe
Neow46
|inter| Jordan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Name: [iNS]JoBe
STEAM ID or Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042664584
Reason: Abusing admin
Day:3/19/2012
Any Known Aliases:[iNS]JoBe

He respawned himself several times gagged me, happies me for no reason.

Also reporting

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060086647\
abusing
3/19/2012
Council Member Geezer

Respawned himself also.

Inb4theycomeandrageat me
inb4 dim lets it slide because they donated a buttload\

Have screenshots of jobe invincible, him admitting to gagging me, and toggling noclip on my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056374478
Back to top Go down
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am

JoBe Did in fact Gag you, but as to why i am not really sure. Either to stop pointless spam or just being mean. Thats pretty much all i can support you with.
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Well i gagged/happyed you for qqing when most of the people at ins were tired of your shit so i happyed you and after you got unhappyied you were still being a ass so i gagged you
Also with the respawn and no clip i ONLY do that when he is freindly or if i intend of doing no damage
Finally with more respawning i only do that with cheap deaths and other stuff such as pretend afkers, switching class/ !r (most used one), very deropy deaths such as falling out of map boundrys ect.

P.S Your literally the only one who has bothered to go against any of this so unless dim tells me otherwise it's going to keep happening and idk why i have to listen to someone who has been banned and just a total bitch

king -JoBe
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hoovy
Recruit
Recruit
Mr. Hoovy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 pm

I see JoBe's intentions, he was just doing his job. As for me, however, I'm just having fun with a few new powers. I do not intend to use them to help the team win against hale, or help myself win as hale. I only use them to goof off or if an admin or such allows me to use them such as to get to a skybox or something. Razz
Anyway, please ask us why we did what we do first. iNS isn't full of liars.
Back to top Go down
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Me qqing? hah your fucking hilarious. If you cant tell me what i was qqing about then your total bullshit. I wasnt qqing i was happied and simply typing things to see what the fuck would come up. I had not qqed i was in fact calling you out on abusing. i see this as just a way of avoiding the fact. Jobe i love how you avoid everything else and focus on what you think you can call BS on. No defense on abusing in noclip/godmode/slapping/freezebombing? Guilty as charged. But thats okay. you donated enough to keep the server going so i doubt you will get un-admined. I expect nothing more from someone who donated for an admin place. Why am i complaining? what should i expect from someone who is totally unqualified.

And to Hoovy, thats fine. i get how you would like to test new powers. thats all good and fine i dont blame you. But when you respawn yourself like 5 times and say "you asked for it" it is hardly testing.
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm

|inter| Jordan wrote:
Me qqing? hah your fucking hilarious. If you cant tell me what i was qqing about then your total bullshit. I wasnt qqing i was happied and simply typing things to see what the fuck would come up. I had not qqed i was in fact calling you out on abusing. i see this as just a way of avoiding the fact. Jobe i love how you avoid everything else and focus on what you think you can call BS on. No defense on abusing in noclip/godmode/slapping/freezebombing? Guilty as charged. But thats okay. you donated enough to keep the server going so i doubt you will get un-admined. I expect nothing more from someone who donated for an admin place. Why am i complaining? what should i expect from someone who is totally unqualified.

And to Hoovy, thats fine. i get how you would like to test new powers. thats all good and fine i dont blame you. But when you respawn yourself like 5 times and say "you asked for it" it is hardly testing.

I believe you shared screenshots yes? Of Jobe. One screenshot showed Jobe noclipped, the other screenshot demonstrated jobe using godmode during a match on vsh_dunger_a4 as a Heavy after casting a vote on whether or not to nuke the place. (I'm unsure if the nuke vote was initiated by Jobe or someone else). I'd like to know why you are doing this Jobe. Any true explanation rather than: Goofing Off?

As for Mr. Hoovy, I understand the testing of powers, but if he does it "5 times" I'd like to see that.

Powers Come with Responsibility, just because you helped me in a monetary way doesn't mean you aren't prone to being banned or demoted.
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Mr. Hoovy
Recruit
Recruit
Mr. Hoovy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 pm

|inter| Jordan wrote:

When did I do it 5 times? And I remember Kilmor saying "You asked for it" once, not me.
EDIT: Apparently, I did do that. JoBe told me I did it on spotline. For some reason, I have no memory of that at all and I am terribly sorry if I did anything else. D:
And the Kilmor thing, apparently I was thinking about dunger.
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 pm

dim can you look at the screen shots again because i wrote comments on them of why i am doing it so plz relook at them and on the nuke on i didn't do it and he was just saying he would not fight so i was standing there not letting him go back so he had to fight
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

|inter| Jordan wrote:

#1 you were qqing
#2 it wasn't me who freezed bombed you and i don't even remember that happening
#3 your qqing in this very message so i think that gives a hint that it is in your nature
#4 EVERYONE IN THE DAMN CHAT SAID YOU WERE QQING AND IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT FUCKING QQING IS #4 IS A GOOD EXAMPLE AND THATS WHY I"M USING ALL CAPS
#5 if you forgot spycrab (hale in dunger) refused to fight so i was noclipping and un nocliping to stop him from just running away and wasting their time
#6 your the only one who has called me on abuse and when i was on the server had about 20 people on so i think if it was something ruining people's time more people would have comented not just one person who hates my guts
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Jobe wrote:
dim can you look at the screen shots again because i wrote comments on them of why i am doing it so plz relook at them and on the nuke on i didn't do it and he was just saying he would not fight so i was standing there not letting him go back so he had to fight

"har har again invincible cause there was a nuke so it didn't change NOTHING " -Jobe on March 20th, 2012 on Jordan's Screenshot

This doesn't even make sense to me. All i get from the comment on this screenshot is that you nuked and/or there was a presence of one? ""there was a nuke""

However your comment on this thread states that you "and on the nuke on i didn't do it"?

"no intent to harm just nocliping as heavy with sanvich"

If you are flying around and then staying still every now and then was an invincible and/or noclipped heavy, that's just not justified. Noclip should, to be honest, rarely ever be used. Godmode and Noclip basically elongates the round, making everyone wait more often. Also you were invincible on the first screenshot with 4 people left on the map, your presence it impossible for hale to continue through that vent due to the fact that you were in god-mode.
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Jobe wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:

#1 you were qqing
#2 it wasn't me who freezed bombed you and i don't even remember that happening
#3 your qqing in this very message so i think that gives a hint that it is in your nature
#4 EVERYONE IN THE DAMN CHAT SAID YOU WERE QQING AND IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT FUCKING QQING IS #4 IS A GOOD EXAMPLE AND THATS WHY I"M USING ALL CAPS
#5 if you forgot spycrab (hale in dunger) refused to fight so i was noclipping and un nocliping to stop him from just running away and wasting their time
#6 your the only one who has called me on abuse and when i was on the server had about 20 people on so i think if it was something ruining people's time more people would have comented not just one person who hates my guts

I was not qqing you simply happied me for no reason and i began to type random things to see what they said. i then made spycrab tell you that and you ignored it and simply said i was qqing to cover your ass. How am i qqing in this post its A FUCKING REPORT NO ONE said i was qqing i have screenshots of when i was gagged THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE CHAT and if he refuses to fight noclipping isnt the answer, your a fucking admin you should know what to do. I am the only one calling you out because i have balls of elephants.
Back to top Go down
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze
your own stupidity

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 pm

placing some input

no offense to jobe, but his defenition of what falls under the category of qq is very bad
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Hello and welcome to SHITSTORM CENTRAL, I'm your host, Gweeb.
Today's episode is especially exciting. We've got god mode, no clip, nukes, friendlies, happies, and so much more in store!
But with all that excitement comes something sad. On this episode, we must vote a team member off.
To vote for Jobe, text 2224 to 33556.
To vote for Hoovy, text 3445 to 33556.
To vote for Jorden, text 6532 to 33556.
To vote for stupidity, text 5434 to 33556.
To vote for Dim, text 666 to 1337.
Cast your votes now!
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 pm

i've stopped now so and this was about 1 month ago now so agrument done :3
Back to top Go down
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:06 pm

JoBe wrote:
so why come and post again?
Back to top Go down
JoBe
Bronze
Bronze
JoBe

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 am

|inter| Jordan wrote:
JoBe wrote:
cause i know fags like you check this daily
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 am

JoBe wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:
JoBe wrote:
hey hey, stop provoking him jobe.
no need to call names.
Back to top Go down
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 am

JoBe wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:
JoBe wrote:
You're resorting to calling names? There's no wonder you had to donate for admin #comeatmebro
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 am

|inter| Jordan wrote:
JoBe wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:
JoBe wrote:
You're resorting to calling names? There's no wonder you had to donate for admin #comeatmebro

Shut the fuck up, both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer   Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Jobe and Council Member Geezer
Page 1 of 1