Share | 

Those who are Friendly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Those who are Friendly   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 am

It has come to my attention that a lot more people have been friendly lately. Started out as a few people being friendly and then either killing as normal or the friendlies kill hale. Now there is a group of friendlies known as family which has a fair number of players. I find this rather annoying as it prolongs the round making the map last shorter and shorter. What would be acceptable would be for instance keeping one person and having them kill you or doing a 1v1, that i understand and i find to be okay, i actually do it my self quite often. Right now what is happening is 5+ people (with enough people on) are sitting in the back of the spawn just chilling doing nothing while the hale frantically tries to kill the little scoots running around. I find at points maps are hardly played at all with rounds lasting 10+ minutes of people just derping around. I propose a solution, a rule against a group of people who do not intend to fight hale (at all)/stalling. I would hope to see this come into effect for i cannot stand playing on the server when there is maybe.... 5 people on all being friendly and me going up against hale alone to get 6k damage (inb4getbetteratkillinghale).

I hate to mention this but i have considered getting donor to be able to nuke them. Probably not a smart thing to say considering dimented wouldnt mine 7 bucks.

Oh and KILMOR FOR ADMIN... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 am

|inter| Jordan wrote:
It has come to my attention that a lot more people have been friendly lately. Started out as a few people being friendly and then either killing as normal or the friendlies kill hale. Now there is a group of friendlies known as family which has a fair number of players. I find this rather annoying as it prolongs the round making the map last shorter and shorter. What would be acceptable would be for instance keeping one person and having them kill you or doing a 1v1, that i understand and i find to be okay, i actually do it my self quite often. Right now what is happening is 5+ people (with enough people on) are sitting in the back of the spawn just chilling doing nothing while the hale frantically tries to kill the little scoots running around. I find at points maps are hardly played at all with rounds lasting 10+ minutes of people just derping around. I propose a solution, a rule against a group of people who do not intend to fight hale (at all)/stalling. I would hope to see this come into effect for i cannot stand playing on the server when there is maybe.... 5 people on all being friendly and me going up against hale alone to get 6k damage (inb4getbetteratkillinghale).

I hate to mention this but i have considered getting donor to be able to nuke them. Probably not a smart thing to say considering dimented wouldnt mine 7 bucks.

Unfortunately there's not really a solution other than someone being on constantly, but you know, there's quite a few admins you could ask to come stop it if it's happening. Me, Dim, Spicy, Kitty, Shock, Fry....hell, even super donors can break it up.
Just ask someone.
Btw, I don't think we need any more admins right now...

єтєяиαℓ ★ яєѕт
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Gweeb wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:

Unfortunately there's not really a solution other than someone being on constantly, but you know, there's quite a few admins you could ask to come stop it if it's happening. Me, Dim, Spicy, Kitty, Shock, Fry....hell, even super donors can break it up.
Just ask someone.

Asking an admin to come on to tell people to play the game hardly sounds like a good reason to annoy them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limide
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

And ive been there sometimes, from now its have been little annoying. Still sometimes im friendly but when its only friendlies i start to kill hale, or i just play as real for whole round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:47 pm

|inter| Jordan wrote:
Gweeb wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:

Just ask someone.

Asking an admin to come on to tell people to play the game hardly sounds like a good reason to annoy them.

I just gave you permission to, right?
:V

єтєяиαℓ ★ яєѕт
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Gweeb wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:
Gweeb wrote:
|inter| Jordan wrote:

Just ask someone.

I just gave you permission to, right?
:V
doesnt matter now i'm banned and dimented unadded me and fuz wont talk to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

i'm on alot, and usually i can break it up with a couple of slaps here and there, but then people like sillygreencow get all pissy and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|inter| Jordan
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:29 am

your own stupidity wrote:
i'm on alot, and usually i can break it up with a couple of slaps here and there, but then people like sillygreencow get all pissy and stuff.
this thread was basicly meant for silly, he created this monster, also known as the family... a group of friendlies who piss us off. Again.... doesnt matter im banned and dimented un-added me so i cant talk to him and fuz is ignoring me. care to help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your own stupidity
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am

eh........i dont have the powers to unban people, but if you tell me why you were banned, maybe i can talk to gweeb or dimented
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Friendly   

Back to top Go down

Those who are Friendly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Kiosk :: Suggestions-
Jump to: