Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving iNS Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chirumiru
Bronze
Bronze
Chirumiru

Leaving iNS Server Empty
PostSubject: Leaving iNS Server   Leaving iNS Server EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Reason: Jerks, Abuse active people, bad support, and server isnt much fun any more

Server Problems: Annoying People who likes to make fun of your life, people who doesn't care about a "mortal", Very bad people playing in the game, owner is a bad person, and thinks chirumiru would rather play with other servers then this one.

Comments: i cant stand this server, it has bad service and it really bad at controlling people's activities, to much people with annoying mic spams, and to many people who isn't even a "Mortal", soulless monsters =.=, ill take my gaming somewhere... oh and plus, there's like no touhou people in that server, im sorry but ill have to say that your server, iNS, is really a bad place to go unless you like mic spamming annoying shit a lot, Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

Leaving iNS Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving iNS Server   Leaving iNS Server EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Chirumiru wrote:
Reason: Jerks, Abuse active people, bad support, and server isnt much fun any more

Server Problems: Annoying People who likes to make fun of your life, people who doesn't care about a "mortal", Very bad people playing in the game, owner is a bad person, and thinks chirumiru would rather play with other servers then this one.

Comments: i cant stand this server, it has bad service and it really bad at controlling people's activities, to much people with annoying mic spams, and to many people who isn't even a "Mortal", soulless monsters =.=, ill take my gaming somewhere... oh and plus, there's like no touhou people in that server, im sorry but ill have to say that your server, iNS, is really a bad place to go unless you like mic spamming annoying shit a lot, Evil or Very Mad

I'd have to beg to differ....
You see, the iNS server is a place for people who can have fun. The micspam is tolerable especially since 99% of the time it's music. I have barely had any problems with "people who likes to make fun of your life," and I am seriously confused pertaining to what in the hell you're saying about "mortals." Bad service? What? Bad at controlling people's activities? Well, we're not here to be the government, are we? No touhou people? What are you even going on about? And you said Dim is a bad person that thinks you would rather play on other servers...and then you say you would.
Welp, basically you have no real reason other than micspamming which isn't a big deal if you're not a hardass.
-Gweeb
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

Leaving iNS Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving iNS Server   Leaving iNS Server EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 am

isnt this the like 4th time u said u'd be leaving?
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Chirumiru
Bronze
Bronze
Chirumiru

Leaving iNS Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving iNS Server   Leaving iNS Server EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 am

well basicly, this is the final one ill be doing, ill still be on the fourms, but never on the server. i for one [myon] thinks i should go play something else in life then just sit here and play in "that" server all my life Arrow my life is like a cycle, i pretty much hate it though, i can not say why, its kinda one of my big secrets
Back to top Go down
Vin XR-24
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Vin XR-24

Leaving iNS Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving iNS Server   Leaving iNS Server EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

Chirumiru wrote:
well basicly, this is the final one ill be doing, ill still be on the fourms, but never on the server. i for one [myon] thinks i should go play something else in life then just sit here and play in "that" server all my life Arrow my life is like a cycle, i pretty much hate it though, i can not say why, its kinda one of my big secrets
you never fail to make me giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving iNS Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving iNS Server   Leaving iNS Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving iNS Server
Page 1 of 1