Imaginary Number Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for iNS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with connecting to maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

Problems with connecting to maps Empty
PostSubject: Problems with connecting to maps   Problems with connecting to maps EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 am

While i'm playing the VSH server there is always a map that i can't connect to and i'm forced to quit. Any ideas on how to fix this? pale
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

PostSubject: Re: Problems with connecting to maps   Problems with connecting to maps EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:16 am

give an example of such maps
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

PostSubject: Re: Problems with connecting to maps   Problems with connecting to maps EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 pm

EDIT
I can connect to: Lumberyard, Ravine, Badlands, Granary, Well, 2fort, sawmill Nucleus, offblast, watchtower, Polar_RC1, pool day, starship_b2, Monsoon 2a, Brawl_b1, Military area_b1, snow area_b1, Crevice, Dunger, Hakuri shrine, Spotlight, West, and Party island.
I can not connect to any of the other maps, which come up occasionally.

Last edited by Neow46 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Back to top Go down
Dimented
Imaginary Owning Entity
Imaginary Owning Entity
Dimented

PostSubject: Re: Problems with connecting to maps   Problems with connecting to maps EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:10 am

its most likely a server file mismatch error. meaning that you probably downloaded the same map but with a different original timestamp creation date, try finding it in your /maps/ folder and see if u can delete it and redownload it. if that doesnt work, i suggest a manual download.
Back to top Go down
https://inumbersector.forumotion.com
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

PostSubject: Re: Problems with connecting to maps   Problems with connecting to maps EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 am

I get the Miss-match error, where it says my map differers from the server's
Back to top Go down
Neow46
Bronze
Bronze
Neow46

PostSubject: Re: Problems with connecting to maps   Problems with connecting to maps EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

aaand i need to manualy install.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with connecting to maps   Problems with connecting to maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with connecting to maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginary Number Sector :: iNS Discussions :: VS Saxton Hale-
Jump to: